Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Valentines Day.
 The day for friends, family, lovers, and mates.

People tend to make this day about their "Valentine" and traditionally that's the way it was intended.

Yet the Valentineless can't help but feel yucky on this day. But if you don't have a speical Valentine, make the best out of this day the best way you can.

Trust me I'm not telling you to do something that I'm not doing myself, because I'm in the same boat. We can sail down this valentineless ocean together.

Usually every Valentines Day, I go around saying I hate this day, and to be honest I know I've only said that because of a lack of a Valentine. But I don't hate Valentines Day, it just isn't a day for me to celebrate yet, I guess. Haha

I may have not had a boyfriend and may not have one now, but I do have Jesus and He's love enough for me. If you're lagging around because you don't have a Valentine try to make the best of the day, and remember that you have a Valentine in Jesus. He's everything you need Him to be.

Don't waste the day because others make you feel loveless, or unloved. I know it may be hard, but know that you've found Love is Christ and He loves you and that's all that matters.

'Til Next Time Fellow Sailors,
Tori Taylar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment