Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jumping Without A Parachute

 So I'm sort of new at this whole "blogging thing".
 But I figured I'd give it a try.


First off, I'm Taylar. I'm a quiet, reserved person. Observant, and just living this life to please my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Without Him, my life is meaningless; useless.


I love to write, but I've never really gone to far with it my "comfort zone" is music, and it hasn't always been but, it is. I figured doing this blogging adventure is like jumping without a parachute. Doing something new; adventerous this year, taking a new step in life.


This blog won't be a place to scream my diary out to world. Yet my future writings will have my thoughts, feelings, and heart in every word. There will be things about music, life, love, pain, the environment, family, and God. Whatever I write, will have a piece of me in it.


So this is my leap for the time being, and with the Lord as my parachute, I trust I'll have a safe landing..just can't see it yet.


'Til next time fellow contemplaters.
Tori Taylar

No comments:

Post a Comment