Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Prom

Prom (Definition) - a formal dance, especially one held by a high school or college class at the end of an academic year.

Prom.
Pretty much something that every girl gets to dream of before the wedding.

The dress.
The shoes.
The jewelry.
The matching colors for you and your date.
Oh the planning can be overwhelming, yet something girls MUST experience.

Ladies, if you have the chance to go to prom, go to it!
Don't miss it. I think it'd be pretty cool to experience.

I'm a Senior this year, and I can't go to prom because of the simple fact that I'm homeschooled so the lack of a "real school" persay is why I can't attend. Some of my girl-friends invite me to come as a friend to their prom but i'd be put in a "third wheel" position and that'd be plain..awkward. Haha.

Sometimes I haven't given up on it but, considering the fact it's my last year of high school I've given up on it but who know's I may just get to go. (fingers crossed) 

If I don't I'll dream about my wedding instead, and wait a few years. Haha
Well that was my random spiel.

'Til next time fellow promers.
Tori Taylar

No comments:

Post a Comment