Friday, July 1, 2011

Love Is My Story

                       Love is my story.
To react in love in everything I do.
To show God's love to people, just as He has shown love to me.
To love unconditionally.


I desire to fight for those who can't fight.
To use my rights to fight for theirs.
I'll fight until my hands are callused and body is worn for them.
To love the ones that are too tired to love.
To love the ones that need to feel loved.


Well all need love whether we think we do or not.
Love from a friend, love from family.
We need to pass love on in every possible way.


Love one another. Love is the step that we have to take.
Love is the whistle we blow for peace.
Love will speak louder then words in an equality speech.
Love will march with us to the end of the horizon.
Love is the deliberate act of forgiveness.
Love is what will clean up this mess.
Love is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment